[A83] err:overflow

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] err:overflow

I am making a game.  It runs fine so far and only has a few minor bugs
which I should be able to iron out soon.  everything is pretty much working
except for one annoying thing... when you die and the game quits, i get an
ERR:OVERFLOW.  I am currently about 200 bytes of ram starting at $86ec, and
I am almost certain that no ram gets overwritten past $86ec+768 (the end of
the safe ram)
whats up with that?  has this ever happened to you? does anyone have any
ideas on why this is happening?
hmm... if anyone knows how the ERR:OVERFLOW works, like where in ram the
data for it is stored, tell me... I might be able to fix the error from
that.
thanks!

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com