A83: Flash App Hacking

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Flash App Hacking

Does anyone know if it is possible to hack the TI-83+ Flash App signing bizz, so you can make your own apps w/o TI-Signing
Since the TI-83+ isn't so capable of doing extremely complicated no-cracking-possible signing/encrypting calculations, it might be possible.

I think it would be very useful..., or at least I'd be interested in the signing process.

Does anyone know if it would be legal to make your own app-signing program and distribute it?

Greets,
Peter Martijn
Warning