Re: A83: TI-83 Plus Squishing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: TI-83 Plus Squishing

In a message dated 9/25/00 12:56:59 AM Central Daylight Time,
central@hyperfield.com writes:

> Hello,
>  on the TI-83 Plus, you can take an ASM Program, and squish it with AsmComp(
> prgmSOURCE,prgmTARGET).
>  However, I would like a way to do so "on the ground", befor I send the
file
> to my calc. (Because I am working on a large program, which the calc might
> not be able to compress in the end.)
>  I already tried Devpac8x, but strangely enough, it doesn't work.
>
>  Please don't come and tell me to program it for a shell (i.e. ION),
because
> it is meant for peaple who can barely run a normal ASM program, and are
> greatly confused by only mentioning the word shell.
>
>  Any suggestions?
>
>  Peter Martijn Kuipers

You should not give up with Devpac8x so easily. There has been a lot of
discussion about it, and the 83+ program format, recently, so surely someone
must know what it does and doesnt do right, but I am not familiar with it
unfortunately...

Also, you should use a shell (ie MirageOS) and let other people use it too if
they want.

Jason_K