A83: Re: Question about Mirage asm programing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Question about Mirage asm programing

>I have few question:
>-Can you tell me how to sent MirageOS to the ti-83plus
>flash simulator by ti (because the prog want a .app
>not .8xk)
>-Can you tell me what is the safe ram(in ti83plus.inc)(i
>don't know that becose I know the 83 asm but not 83p asm)

1. You need to remove the "binary" header (everything until the first ':')
from the 8xk file to load it to the TI sim.
2. It would be more cautious to use Ion.inc or MirageOs.inc as the first few
bytes of statvars for example mustn't be used.

Solignac Julien
x1cygnus@xcalc.org
http://xcalc.org

Piracy is a victimless crime, like punching someone in the dark