A83: Question About Ti-83 Plus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Question About Ti-83 Plus

Hi all,
I just have got a new ti-83 plus for my old ti-83(rom 1.8), and I have few question:
--Can you tell me what is the best shell for it?
--Can you tell me how to do the "Garbage..."thing? (I not got the book)
--What is the best utilities of flash rom (and can i damage it)??
--How can i reset my calc if it crash royaly??
--Can you tell me how to run Mirage in VTI or if is imposible thell me what is the best emulator???
--Can you tell me what is the difference between ASM 83 and ASM 83P??
--It best to use ZDS or TASM to compile source file??

And that it.
Thank for your answer

Paxl
Boîte aux lettres - Caramail - http://www.caramail.com