A83: Defining SendAByte and RecAByte

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Defining SendAByte and RecAByte

 I'm trying to use the SendAByte and RecAByte routines in an ION program for the TI83 and TI83 plus.  I want to define the SendAByte and RecAByte names in ion.inc so that I would be able to do, for example:

    bcall(SendAByte)
    bcall(RecAByte)

in order to use the SendAByte and RecAByte routines.  The TI83 plus part is pretty simple I just do, for example:

   SendAByte .equ 4EE5h
   RecAByte .equ (I don't know this TI83 plus equate, can someone give it to me please?)

but for the regular TI83 there is no straight SendAByte routine equate.  You have to load 11d into Asm_Ind_Call (80C8h) and then call _IO_EXEC (51EFh).  I want to be able to just write the "bcall(SendAByte)" and then have the computer load 11d into Asm_Ind_Call and call _IO_EXEC for me on the TI83 and on the TI83 plus call the location 4EE5h.  If this is possible, can someone please tell me how to do it?  A brief example would be nice.  Also, could anyone please provide me with the TI83 plus equate for RecAByte?  Thanks.

Hamster1000

theglobe.com
  Your friendly full-service integrated online community.
  http://www.theglobe.com