A83: another newbie compile question.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: another newbie compile question.

Thanks for the help on my previous question.  Sorry to bug you guys again,
but I have another problem.  following the instructions in jeff chai's
tutorial to compiling, I copied the hex data from the hex file that was
generated from objhex (supplied form tutorial) into a new program in the
ti-83+ graphlink software.  It looks like this:

AsmPrgm
EF5845EF4045

I save this as asmtest.8xp, and then send it into the Virtual TI emulator.
The program shows up in the program list, and when I edit it, it shows up
just as it does above.  Next, from the home screen, I enter this command:

Asm(pgrmASMTEST

When I hit enter, I get a SYNTAX error.  Selecting goto, it returns me to
the homescreen with the cursor on the last letter of the command.  Then I
tried running the program from the prgm menu. Same error, only this time,
goto points me to the space that is now right after AsmPrgm and before the
hex code.

Anyone know what I can do?

Thanks,

Andrew Friedley