A83: Re: Re: _insertmem & _deletemem [83]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Re: _insertmem & _deletemem [83]

> look in paster messages of this mailing list, it has also been descussed
> there. Search it on ticalc.org!!
> Greez
>     Sebastian

Okay I've done that, but how do you know if the memory was really allocated
(flags...)??? It could be that there was no free mem at the position of the
pointer, or not enough memory free...

Or do you just have to check if the returned DE is the same as the DE you
gave to _insertmem?