A83: New Ti-83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: New Ti-83

Well it IS a Ti-83 and it WILL BE a Ti-83 till it's burned, scrunched, cut
to pices, hit by a brick/wall/bridge/truck, fell form a skyscraper, or
something else...

It has ROM version 1.1001 (I think you should read it as 1.10.01)

If I can get a picture of a Ti-82 (probably from Ti's website) I can tell
you if it really looks like that. Picturing the 'new one' itself will
probably take some time. (getting a digital camera/or scanning
'old-fashion' photos)

But nothing more from me, downstairs are my parents and sisters waiting to
go on our holiday. I'll be back.. (in one week)

BTW, does anybody know where the webmaster has gone??? No updates after
Sunday!!! I've uploaded my newest version of the ROMcall ref. one week ago,
and it still not there...