A83: Squish.inc & ROMcall reference

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Squish.inc & ROMcall reference

Well I 'discovered' Squish.inc...
I previously thought that I would now only have to add some ROMcalls to the
reference that were found by other people, and were not given by Texas
Instruments. But Squish.inc holds hundreds of new ROMcalls ...ARGHH...

The problem is not the adding, it will take some time...but...
The real problem is, that there are no docs about these, at least I didn't
find them. If you know more, and want to help me completing the ROMcall
refference, mail me/Assembly-83

	Henk Poley
	HPoley@DDS.nl

PS. Does anybody has a program, which can sort the lines in the document
'from the end of the line on', that would help me alot, because I've added
the ROMcalls in 'order-of-adress', and Squish.inc is (somewhat) ordered in
Alphabethic order.
If anybody knows how to do this under Linux with 'sort', or knows a DOS/Win
program that does the job, mail it please...