Re: A83: virus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: virus

I had a similar problem, but when i turned my ti83+ on it did an apd (automatic power down) in like two seconds.  I fixed this by taking out all the batteries (including the little lithium
one),  waiting a few hours, then putting them back in, turning my calc on and pressing clear rapidly.  At first it appeared that all my prgms were gone except one app (mirage 0s) but when I
did the self test (mode alpha s) a few times, the last time i did it, i let the #'s count to like 40.  But any ways after the self test all my prgms (that i had archived) were back!