A83: virus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: virus

> Van: D Weiss <dwedit@hotmail.com>
> Aan: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
> Onderwerp: Re: A83: virus
> Datum: zondag 15 oktober 2000 22:46

> It is possible, only if you know the rom address.
> But that's a tad mean, so release it as "Porno volume 2" so only
> losers who have porn on their calcs are affected.

Well that IS a good idea...
Fucking :) up calcs of people with porno on theire calc. I've released some
videos (TIMM) and somebody asked me if I'm going to release some porn, ME
NOT... (and:  62x94 resolution peep-shows, yay.)

BTW: "Cygnus X-1 technologies" made once a couple of viruses for SOS
----
Cygnus X-1 Technologies
x1cygnus@wanadoo.fr - ICQ 38240788
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/x1cygnus
----

And if you downloaded my "Ti-83 ROMcall reference" or a reference from
another Ti-8x calc, or even read some basic-Z80-docs, you should have known
that, the processor starts executing at 0000h, when it has been reset
(power failure, etc.).
So calling to that routine (at 0000h) should whipe all memory (I think),
because the calc 'thinks' it has just been started for the first time, and
it has to make the VAT etc., because it couldn't exist before (no power
means empty memory), which means all programs are deleted.
Maybe TI does do some error-checking (if there is a 'legal' VAT etc.), but
check that out yourself

But I don't know if Archive space is reseted too... (Ti-83+ only)

	Henk Poley