Re: A83: Re: TI coding skillz

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: TI coding skillz

Well skiaron@aol.com,
	Thanks for making me feel dumb., I'm being outdone by an invation
of middle schoolers.[Joke :)] Well then If your an 8th grader then we
should really work on this together because when I was in 8th grade and my
Algebra II teacher brought out a box of brand new TI-83's I was awed.  Now
having my own TI-83+ I found out these calculators can't do half the
things I thought they could unless you either program them to do it or
have a big clue what your doing. Anyway a message just flashed accros the
bottom of the screen saying that there was more mail from you so I'll go
check it out. And remember If you ever want to talk I check my e-mail
between 9:55 and 10:45 AM on all weekdays and sometimes more. TTYL

-Direct G-