Re: A83: Re: TI coding skillz

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: TI coding skillz

OK. I'm sorry too that it doesn't work.  What shells have you been
using. I used Ion and I now have Mirage.  Now I know that Mirage screws up
graphs and stuff but I don't know of any other screw ups.  I understand
what you meant when you said you just started, that's the same boat I'm
in. I'm a junior in high school, but don't worry I'm reading a tutorial by
an 8th grader! The one I'm using can be found at http://tifaq.calc.org and
just a little thing that I can't understand why does everybody put Direct
G in caps and quotes.  It's just like Dan or John just a name.  To me
doing stuff like that is just one extra thing I have to type. Anyway what
grade are you in? TTYL
-Direct G-

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000 Skiaron@aol.com wrote:

> Thank you for the reply "DIRECT G".  I am sorry, it doesn't work.  I have
> given up shells for the time being since that have been screwing up my calc.
> lately.  But I will try it.  When I say I have just started, I mean I know
> practically nothing about asm programming.  I just know the things it can do.
>  Do you know anywhere where you can get a help file of tutorials for
ti83 plus
>  assembly programming?  Any websites?  Thanks.-skiaron@aol.com
>
> P.S.- What grade are you in?  I want to know since I don't know if my age
> group is capable yet of programming ASM (logic).  Thanks.

Follow-Ups: References: