A83: Re: Re: Assembly-83 Digest V1 #1163

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Re: Assembly-83 Digest V1 #1163

> If you want a Z80 C-compiler go to sdcc.sourceforge.net - this is the
> compiler from gbdk except it doesn't have all the gameboy stuff with it.
> Unfortunately the windows version comes with no assembler. It generates
> code though so I suppose it could be used with tasm. However this code
> would need to be modified to work w/Tasm.
>
> Hope this helps
>
> -Andrew
> A^2 Programming

I already knew that (if you read all mails in the Digest-Edition you should
have known...)
It is the compiler I chose to work with, because it is actually developed
at the moment. The compiler they use is a 'ported' version of a 'real Z80'
assembler, they simply adepted it to work with the 'GameBoy Z80'. So the
original version can still be found at the internet (actualy I have it
already).
So porting to Tasm is not needed.

	Thanks anyway,
	Henk Poley