Re: A83: length_program?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: length_program?

Ok, to view the size of a file on windows, rightclick on it, go down to
properties, and you will see it in bytes next to the size
now about the devpak83 question
The way that devpak83 "squishes" the program, is to take 2 bytes(i think) and
convert them into one byte(correct me if i'm wrong). that 1 byte is what you
are seeing when you open the program in an editor.
then a os(like sos or ion or ashell or explorer(which is a cool one imhp))
then converts that into hexadecimal and sends that too the prossessor....
I hope that helps you understand what is going on. I don't know how to help
you with the main problem, but that *should* explain what is going on.

Oh and personal note: My c-like compiler now has functions! now to add if
statments for statments, while statments.....(sigh)