Re: A83: 83 plus emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: 83 plus emulator

In a message dated 3/30/00 4:23:03 PM Central Standard Time,
jjj@matthewsfamily.fsnet.co.uk writes:

> That's right, although there are a few bugs with loading ASM programs that
> need to be
>  ironed out for the Flash Debugger. The Flash Debugger is excellent for
> debugging
>  applications though, I heartily recommend it.
>
>  James.

What bugs are those, James? As I know it, you need to send a valid TI-83 Plus
file with a .8xg extension. This is not a program produced by TASM for ION,
since those still have TI-83 Headers. To make it valid, you must transfer it
to your calculator with the Graph Link, Transfer it back to the computer, and
send that to the debugger. At that point, it has passed through the calc and
is given the correct header, which the Flash Debugger can recognize. Maybe
someone can just fix the ION compilation process, but I dont know enough
information about the header or how the Devpack/Winlinker program works to do
that myself. cya.

Jason_K