Van: yhean [mailto:yhean@mailcity.com]
Verzonden: donderdag 23 maart 2000 9:59
Aan: Ti83 Help List
Onderwerp: A83: Running asm Programs...

 I am trying to run an asm program (Ashell program) from within another
asm program (the job that a shell will do...), it works perfectly (write
back etc.) ONLY if
the program I want to run is not bigger than the 'shell'.
Can someone explain me why its like that and how I can fix it.

Thanks,
Jean

MailCity. Secure Email Anywhere, Anytime!
http://www.mailcity.lycos.com