Re: A83: Could we get back to the subject?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On 8 Mar 00, at 11:06, James Vernon wrote:

>Is anyone thinking about making Gauntlet?  Take a simple
>overhead maze engine, add monsters, generators, doors, etc., then put
>in an exit.  That shouldn't be too hard...

I'm making a Gauntlet type game (well I've already made it, I'm just
making v2.0 at the moment). It's called Alien Breed, you may
remember
it from the old Amiga computers. The IBM versions were called
Tower
Assault. v2.0 should be ready in early April there's just a few bugs
to iron out then I have to finish designing the levels and it'll be
complete!

Will there be customizable levels?  Multiplayer?  If not, mind if I
have the source?
Mick Foley Rules!

-The Godfather