Re: A83: TSE nearing completion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Robin Kay wrote:

> Isn't the display 96x64... that's 64 rows (x increment mode) and 96 columns (y
> increment mode), yes? Can you be more specific about producing random numbers?
> (please...)

As Scott Dial said, you write bytes at a time. So with column mode you can write
64 bytes before column change, when you only can write 12 bytes before row
change. The total number of bytes to write is ofcourse the same.
you have to think about reading the bytes in the right order from screenram
though. (you can't just read them linear as you would in row mode, but I'm shure
you'll understand that. If not, try to draw it on paper, and think some..)

//Olle