Re: A83: Greyscale Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Greyscale Help

i'd like to reply "Look Harder", but i am a nice guy.

this information is readily available on www.ticalc.org
search for "grayscale"
or look in 82,83,85,86 asm / misc or graphics directories for grayscale.

to answer your question, grayscale is best accomplished by maintaing
multiple graph buffers and displaying them on top of each other in a timed
pattern that is done by the interrupts.  for four level grayscale, 4
colors, you would have 2 buffers, the graph_buffer and the apd_buffer, and
you would display one buffer, wait a few interrupts, then display the next
buffer on top of the previous, then you would clear the graph buffer and
do it over again.

-harper