A83: Texas Instruments' Customer Care

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Texas Instruments' Customer Care

Funny how TI treats it's customers (and asm programmers). I sent them the
following e-mail:

---

Dear recipient, I don't know if this is the right  e-mail address for my
question, but if it isn't, could you please forward it to  the right one
for me? I've got an assembly question about  the TI83. I can't figure out
how
to create random number, which are really  random. Could you explain to me
how
this can be done on the TI? It would be nice  if you could send me some
source code/documentation on this  subject.

Thanks in advance,

Frank  Schoep

---

The reply amazed me (their random e-mail replier was active, I guess):

---

Thank you for your recent e-mail.
The only assembly support offered by Texas Instruments can be found on the
following web site:
http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/83asm.htm
If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to contact
us at your convenience. Please copy this message in your response and send
directly to ti-cares@ti.com for faster service on replies.

Kind Regards,

XXXX XXXXXXXXX (censored)

---

Well dear TI, I got 'further questions' and I 'felt free to contact you', so
why do I
still get this e-mail?

The world's too cruel