A83: RPG graphics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: RPG graphics

Dear recipient,

I'm writing a new RPG game, based on some of the official AD&D rules. I'm
trying to make the best RPG for the TI83. Of course, I need some tasty
graphics to do that. I'm not a great designer, so I would like to ask you to
help me design sprites (16x16 pixels). I've got the most trouble designing
base models for the following entities:

-    The player
        -    Mage
        -    Fighter
        -    Thief
-    The enemies
        -    Kobold
        -    Wolf
        -    Gnoll
        -    Hobgoblin
        -    Ogre
        -    Ghoul
        -    Ghast
        -    Bandit
        -    Skeleton
        -    Basilisk
        -    Ankheg
        -    Wyvern
        -    Doom Bat
        -    Black Dragon

If you would like to help me out, please e-mail me @ dsfs98@concepts.nl ,
because it is not important for everyone on this mailing list. I will give
(full) credit to everyone who designed a sprite (even an attempt that didn't
make the cut). I need you support and designs, so please help me.

Thanks in advance,
Frank Schoep
dsfs98@concepts.nl