Re: A83: rom calls

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: rom calls

Here is all that ASMGuru has.  This should be a very good start. I will keep the master account with me so that if someone misses a particular rom call all you have to do is ask.  If any one has any rom call at all please send it in.  If you can't explain it (what it does and a general explanaition as to how to use it) then wait untill you can.  also if you can better explain a romcall that i have sent plaese let me know.  thank you in advance to all that help.

Nivek

Do You Yahoo!?
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-zip-compressed; name="ROMCalls for Ti-83.zip"