A83: ROM calls in ION

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: ROM calls in ION

 I am translating a TI-83 game to ION but have some problems.  When I compile, I get an error saying that it doesn't recognize certain labels such as _ckop1pos and _invsub.  Other calls on _puts, _vputs, _clrlcdfull, etc. are ok.  The problem seems to only be with calls that deal with utility routines.  Is there a problem with utility routines in ION?  Am I doing something wrong?  I appreciate any help that anyone can provide me.  Thanks in advance.

Hamster1000

theglobe.com
  Your friendly full-service integrated online community.
  http://www.theglobe.com