Re: Re: A83: rom calls

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: A83: rom calls

Yeah, lets do an Assembly-83 Programming Guide!! With information on all (as many as possible) rom calls and a guide on the system memory. You know, better than the Ti-documentation which has many errors and is not as good as possible. So lets do it.
Who would be interested?
Greez
	Sebastian

----------
Kevin Harbin[SMTP:nivek_ent@yahoo.com] wrote:

if one doesn't exist why don't we put one together?  using our combined knowledge and what ASMGuru has we should be able to come up with at least a halfway decent list.

Nivek

  Emir Sakic <saka@hotmail.com> wrote:

You can't find it anywhere.

Some of the routines are explained on
http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/83asm.htm
Little better explanations can be downloaded at
http://www.ti.com/calc/pdf/sdk83pguide.pdf
It is TI-83+ SDK Guide, but the system routines are rather similar.
A good guide is ASM Guru by J.M too.

The full list of system routines are in squish.inc, but I think only TI has
the instructions how to use all of them.

>From: Kevin Harbin
>To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
>Subject: A83: rom calls
>Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 15:20:18 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Where can I get a full list of all rom calls and some instructions as to
>how to use them (Input & Output?)
Warning