Re: A83: rom calls

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: rom calls

if one doesn't exist why don't we put one together?  using our combined knowledge and what ASMGuru has we should be able to come up with at least a halfway decent list.

Nivek

  Emir Sakic <saka@hotmail.com> wrote:

You can't find it anywhere.

Some of the routines are explained on
http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/83asm.htm
Little better explanations can be downloaded at
http://www.ti.com/calc/pdf/sdk83pguide.pdf
It is TI-83+ SDK Guide, but the system routines are rather similar.
A good guide is ASM Guru by J.M too.

The full list of system routines are in squish.inc, but I think only TI has
the instructions how to use all of them.