De : Sebastiaan Roodenburg <sebastiaan@rimsystems.nl>
À : assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org>
Date : lundi 3 juillet 2000 10:18
Objet : RE: A83: AShell program loading routine

AShell swaps the program with the code at 9327h with a loader in cmdshad... after te swapping, the code is called (call 9327h) and after a return, the code is swapped back (backwards)... (BTW. this is how most of the Ti83-shells load their programs... the only disadvantage is that the VAT isn't updated, so programs can't use external files which are coppied to the calc after the program... ION uses a different loader which han't got this disadvantage, but i don't know how it works yet..)