Re: A83: Shells on the 83+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Shells on the 83+

As I work it out it's: TSE Header + Relocated Code + Internal Data + External
Call Structure + External Data + Assembly Flags + Preserved Screen + Stack. But
given the premise that programs will be kept in the Flash and only copied into
RAM on demand then the 22kb (?) the 83+ has will be much more than enough. While
I'm on the subject, what information is their available on the structure of the
Flash-ROM on 83+? The _Arc_Unarc function is unsuitable becuase it transfers
rather than copies from the Flash.

--Robin Kay--