Re: A83: Disabling Interrupts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Disabling Interrupts

--- Francis Huang <fhuang@annapolis.crosswinds.net>
wrote:
> Once I install an interrupt, how do I get rid of it?
>  This is because I want to write a custom version of
> _getkey that detects just the [2nd] button (yes I
> know how to make an interrupt prog) but the
> interrupt should be cleared upon exiting of the
> game.

  Well if you know how to make an interrupt program
then you know that it has to be in IM 2 to run, so to
stop the interupt program just switch back to IM 1.

   Then you might want to clear the spot you had the
interrupt at, and change back the i register to what
it was before hand, but this really shouldnt be
nessacary.

Jimmy Conner

=====
»      TIMagic@goatse.cx     «