Re: A83: Disabling Interrupts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Disabling Interrupts

On 31 Jan 00, at 8:09, Francis Huang wrote:

Once I install an interrupt, how do I get rid of it?  This is because I want to write a
custom version of _getkey that detects just the [2nd] button (yes I know how to
make an interrupt prog) but the interrupt should be cleared upon exiting of the
game.

My guiess is to overwrite the bytes you wrote on.  If you changed a
vector pointer, then all you need to do is change it back.  If you
overwrote the file, however, it would be smarter to either copy it
somewhere or use the vector method.

They say one has to be good in this business.  Well I'm better.

-The Godfather