Re: A83: Re: calc editor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: calc editor

> << A friend of mine suggested a qwerty-keyboard overlay so typing speed
would
>  improve on the ti83
>  >>

> I think TI-H was talking about a keyboard-calc interface a several months
> ago. At least, they were talking aboth keyboard to something interface.

He was not referring to TI-H's message.

He was talking about a QWERTY-overlay, that means reassigning all keys in
such a way the calculator gets a qwerty-alike keyboardlayout. Ofcourse, you
would have to hold your calc sideways for this, and on a 'real' keyboard the
rows are aligned differently.

I am fast enough in typing on my calc, and I think everybody can be with a
little practice (and it isn't difficult, because it's plain & simply
alphabetisized (err... is this correct English?)), so I don't think this
idea, although very nice -really!!!-, is useful.

~Grauw

--
 email me: laurensh1@yahoo.com or ICQ: 10196372
   visit the Datax homepage at http://datax.cjb.net/