Re: A83: Linux z80 assembler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Linux z80 assembler

In accordance with the prophecy, Henry Cipolla uttered:

> I have recently moved from Windows to Linux, and I can
> not find an assembler that actually works.  I have
> tried using "caz". but so far it has provben to be
> terrible.  IT is unaable to assemble the test on the
> TI site, or anything from the ticalc archive.  It
> refuses to recognize DBs and valid and I am entirely
> unable to use it.  So does anybody on this list use a
> *nix?  If so what assembler are you using?

Did you read the manual? Because there has to be a pseudo op that has the same
effect as TASM's DB. Have you tried "defm"?

Linus
       I always thought a tasteless condom would be, like, one with a
       picture of the Pope on it or something.
                                                      -- Jim Sizemore
lairfight@softhome.net, visit http://linusworld.cjb.net (PGP key available).