Re: A83: TI-83+ Assembly Programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: TI-83+ Assembly Programs

There may be a problem with Devpac for the 83, and the output files that seem
to be for the 83+... In the quotes below with directions about that batch
file, I see that it is simply renaming from 83p to 8xp, and Im not sure if
this will work for the 83+. The header may be different for each... I would
try compiling your prog with the ION batch file from ion.zip, which will
correctly produce the 8xp. You would just leave out the ION compatibility
header, so that you can run it from the OS. Try that and see if it works...

Jason_K