Re: A83: TI-83+ Assembly Programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: TI-83+ Assembly Programs

1) Make sure you have tasm, ti83plus.inc and devpac83* all in the same directory.
2) Create the file asm83p.bat at put the following in it:-

@echo off
tasm -80 -i -b %1.asm %1.bin
devpac83 %1
del %1.bin >nul
del %1.8xp >nul
rename %1.83p %1.8xp >nul

3) Then type 'asm83p ' followed by the name of the source file excluding extension

4) Use the graphlink cable and software to send send the resulting .8xp file to
your calculator
5) Press**: 2ND - 0 - Scroll down to 'Asm(' - ENTER - PRGM - Select the program -
ENTER - ENTER

* You can get this from ticalc, I think...
** This equates to: Asm(prgmNAMEOFPROGRAM

Jeremy wrote:

> Thanks.  Now how do i get it onto my calculator?
>
> Jeremy
>
> On Sat, 19 Feb 2000, Robin Kay wrote:
>

> > You need to use bcall(xxxx) instead of call xxxx. For example:
> >
> >  bcall(_clrLCDFull)
> >
> > --Robin Kay--
> >
> > Jeremy wrote:
> >
> > > I converted a sample program from the ASMGURU file to 83 plus, but it
> > > won't work.  I don't know how to get it from the ASM to something the
> > > calculator can run and how to get the calculator to run it.  I have TASM
> > > 3.01.  How do I get an ASM program to work on the 83 Plus?  I put the code
> > > below, so if I missed something I need, let me know.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Jeremy
> > >
> > > .NOLIST                 ; Defines area which isn't code.
> > > #define end .end
> > > #define END .end
> > > #define equ .equ
> > > #define EQU .equ
> > > #include "ti83plus.inc"
> > > .LIST                   ; Defines area which IS code.
> > > .org userMem
> > >
> > >     call _clrLCDFull
> > >     ld hl,0000h
> > >     ld (PENCOL),hl