Re: A83: Input from user

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Input from user

On 7 Feb 00, at 23:00, Olle Hedman wrote:

> DoomRater wrote:
> > I had a similiar question, but it was about the ans variable.  I
> > like TI- 83+, but it'll take programmers like you and me to make it
> > any good...
>
> Like you and him? Sorry, but what the ti83+ needs is not people asking
> questions, but people who finds the answer to questions noone has
> found the answer on before. (and shares them) answers doesn't come
> from devine intervention and textfiles mysteriously appearing on
> websites (many seem to think that), but from hard working people, who
> spends a lot of time experimenting, and finding the answers, and then
> publishes them. (in said textfile, or whatever)
>
> //Olle - couldn't keep quiet. Sorry that my first letter in such a
> long time as this, would be one like this.

Remember, I said programmers.  I know enough to make built-in
routines and data, but there is a question:  Where can I find the TI-
83+ SDK in one piece?  This file holds the answer to my question
(or at least, that's what someone said to me.)

I dont care what Im called as
long as your talking to me!!!

Follow-Ups: References: