Re: A83: Turning off the LCD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Turning off the LCD

--- Scott Dial <wrath@calc.org> wrote:

> Jimmy Conner wrote:
> >         di
> Did you leave out ex af,af' and exx?

  Nope its at the beginning of the program....

> >         ld      a,$74
> >         ld      ($800A),a
> >         ld      a,$01
> >         out     (3),a
> >         ld      a,$00
> >         out     (4),a
> >         pop     hl
> >         ex      af,af'
> >         exx
> >         ei
> >         halt
> Won't this cause the interrupt to overlap?

  Maybe... but in all my other interrupt programs it
seemed to work best this way, what it is supposed to
do is jump back to where the interrupt happened but I
can see what you mean and maybe thats the problem.  I
know this part of the code works though.... I seen Ian
do it in one of his program I think.  But I think he
did another output beforehand... (ld a, 8, output(3),
a) but I have no idea what that does, resets the on or
something.

> >         jp      $0038
> >
> > Jimmy

Jimmy