Re: A83: re:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: re:

Questions are the whole purpose of mailing lists. If it is a crime to ask
some more experinced programmers a question. then i'm guilty as charged, but
let the others be, if they want to ask a more experinced programmer a
question about a problem they have then let them. Dont give them a hassel
about it