when they don't guide me every step of the way.

From: "WegBert" <wegbert@garbagedump.com>
I don't know what the other guy was talking
about, but should I refrain from
asking questions anymore and instead spend time
on a problem that someone
else might have solved before? I _could_ go and
figure it out myself, but it
seems rather...inefficent to do everything from
scratch. It also seems to
defeat the purpose of this list...

Chris Wegrzyn