Re: A83: Input from user

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Input from user

In accordance with the prophecy, Olle Hedman uttered:

> DoomRater wrote:
> > I had a similiar question, but it was about the ans variable.  I like TI-
> > 83+, but it'll take programmers like you and me to make it any
> > good...
>
> Like you and him? Sorry, but what the ti83+ needs is not people asking
> questions, but people who finds the answer to questions noone has found the
> answer on before. (and shares them)
> answers doesn't come from devine intervention and textfiles mysteriously
> appearing on websites (many seem to think that), but from hard working people,
> who spends a lot of time experimenting, and finding the answers, and then
> publishes them. (in said textfile, or whatever)
>
> //Olle - couldn't keep quiet. Sorry that my first letter in such a long time as
> this, would be one like this.

For once, I don't agree with you. =) Without people asking questions, there
would be no one finding any answers.

Linus
        No matter how great your triumphs or how tragic your defeats,
        approximately one billion Chinese could not care less.
                             -- "Lazlo's axiom of Chinese relativity"
lairfight@softhome.net, visit http://linusworld.cjb.net (PGP key available).

Follow-Ups: References: