A83: Input from user

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Input from user

I have two questions about input from the user. Right now, I am getting a
string from the user by using PGMIO_EXEC with ASM_IND_CALL set to 0.
However, I have found no TI-83+ equivalent for that in ion.inc or in the
TI-83+ SDK docs. Has anyone found a way to get string input from the user
(like with the TI-BASIC Input command) with the TI-83+? My second question
is whether the temporary string created by using PGMIO_EXEC needs to be
freed in any special way or if it can just be ignored and it will disappear.

Chris Wegrzyn