Re: A83: Re: Re: Re: displaying user str0-9

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Re: Re: displaying user str0-9

> I've been troubling myself with _gdisptoken too, and I've always thought
you
> need to load the first token byte into D (I used 00h for one-byte tokens)
> and the second token byte into  E.
>
> But DE is the memory address of the token???
>
> Peter Martijn
---

This is wat Ti says about it on it's website:
;   _GDISPTOKEN : DECODE A TOKEN AND WRITE IT'S STRING TO SCREEN AND BACK
UP
;                 GRAPH BUFFER USING VARIABLE FONT
;
;               INPUT:   (CURGY) = PIXEL ROW OF START OF WRITE
;                        (CURGX) = PIXEL COL OF START OF WRITE
;                        DE =  TOKEN TO DISPLAY
;                OUTPUT: CA=0 IF HIT RIGHT EDGE
;
;                WRITE TO SCREEN AND GRAPH BACK UP BUFFER

Also something found the Ti-83+ App-SDK

PutTokSting - Displays a function token's string
Input: DE = token value
       If a one byte token D = 0, E = token
 flags: none
 others: (currow), (curcol)

Destroyed: All registers

---> equate on Ti-83:
 _PutTokString      equ           4CE2h
I think the difference is, that _GDISPTOKEN uses the 'small font' (or
variable font), and PutTokString uses the 'big font'...

BTW: I realy don't know where I got my info about this ROMcall, maybe I
made read the docs wrong.

----