From: Mike Smith [mailto:choad_22@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2000 7:52 PM
To: andrewm@ev1.net
Subject: Hays

Mr. Magness,

I noticed you asking what evil has Joe done?  Perhaps you are not aware of
this, but Joe Wingbermuhel is indeed a known henchmen of the nPo terrotist
orginization.  I know you are an educated man and as such, I would think
that you of all people would know that the nPo stands for nothing but
destroying the TiCommunity.  Evaluate whose side your on there son.  On a
further note, we had our very own Hays Corporation counsler read over the
message you posted about us, and she noticed unusual hostilties.  After
further evaluation of your message, she determined that yes you were indeed
beaten as a child.  Although there is no cure for this, you can still take
comfort in the fact that in the TiCommunity, you are always welcome, and the
same goes for the Hays Games Company.  So inconclusion, the Hays Corporation
demands that you

a) Publicly announce that you were wrong in your criticism of Hays.
b) Publicly announce that you are now a full Hays supporter.
c) Pirate 5 Basic games and release them with Joe Wingbermuhel's name.
d) Leave the TiCommunity for good.

You have one week to complete this task.  I trust you won't fail Hays,
because that would make Andy Morgans upset, which is not good.

"Macho Man" Mike
Hays Games Co.