Re: A83: Official Announcment from the Hays Corporation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Official Announcment from the Hays Corporation

> Mr. Poley,
>
> The only reason we had one of those "incidents" is because power-hungry
> members of the ticalc.org staff were having a slow news day and decited
> to report false and outdated news, as well as slam a legitimate
> programming group, sort of hit two birds with the same stone.  We are
> pleased to report that due to some staff adjustments, Hays feels that
> ticalc.org is once again a legitimate institution.
>
> "Macho Man" Mike       //// why this "macho", Mr. Smith???
> Hays Games Company
--------
Okay, you say it...
'We' will see...

Anything made already???

What is this nPo (or NPO) anyway, is it some fantasm of someone? I know
lots of programming-groups but ... this on? Never heard of, althoug it IS
mentioned in the article I send in (see the URL).

Anyways, do you want to break the 'monopoly' on Ti-83(+) shells by Joe
Wingbermuehle? Than let's take a look at ZES, TiExplorer, Inidium, etc.

And finaly make a shell that can run all programs of the shells before
(especialy on the Ti-83, Sos and Ion) TiExplorer was a good step, but it's
getting old (Ion has changed since) and it big.

	So come on, let us be estonished...

BTW: I didn't say 'cross-platform-capabilities', mind that...

(Okay, I know it is a "Games Company", but games need good shells :)
--------