Re: A83: Official Announcment from the Hays Corporation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Official Announcment from the Hays Corporation

As president of Hays Games Company, I officially give my hand on the bible
word that Hays will never again "copy" or make a game whose code looks
strikingly similar to that of another program.

"Macho Man" Mike
Hays Games Co.