A83: Official Announcment from the Hays Corporation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Official Announcment from the Hays Corporation

Friends, Fellow Programmers, and all members of the TiCommunity,

     On Jan. 1, 2001, the Hays Corporation will reopen it's Ti83 Programming
division, otherwise known as the Hays Games Company.  The reasons for this
are decisive and clear:

1) To put an end to the recent actions taken by the nPo, an evil
orginization.

2) To bring great games to your Ti83 that you can enjoy.

3) To end the evil monopoly Joe Wingbermuhel has on the Ti83 with Ion.

You may not see it, but there is a coup taking place here right before our
very eyes, and if Hays does not take actions to stop it, then we fear it may
be too late.  Already the nPo is busy aquiring other programming groups and
calling it an 'alliance' which really means empire.  Already are we seeing a
recent decline in great programs for the Ti83, and most serverly, the evil
Joe Wingbermuhel has created a Ti monopoly, and has ruined the chances of
all new programmers out there to get their feet in the door.  We here at
Hays wouldn't be surprised if the nPo and Joe Wingbermuhel were in kahoots.
Make no mistake about it.  Hays will crush the nPo AND Joe Wingbermuhel, and
restore order to the TiCommunity before it is too late.

"Macho Man" Mike Smith
Hays Games Company