RE: A83: Calling all great programmers!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A83: Calling all great programmers!!

There is a slight problem with that.  See number one the e-mail I use most
often doesn't allow for programs to be sent outside of my directory for
computer science and two I want to be able to do these things myself.(yes i
am quite stubborn)  Thanks for the offer though.  How do you compile your
programs?  I mean as in what program?  Send it to me I'll find it somehow.
Thanks.
-Direct G-