RE: A83: Calling all great programmers!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A83: Calling all great programmers!!

Thanks man!  Well the HP calc may not be exact but It does all the stuff I'd
pay for an 89 to do, and You have a 92+.  What job do you have that TI just
lets you play around with calculators.  I could do that, plus botha needs
some money Christmas wiped me out. :)