RE: A83: Calling all great programmers!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A83: Calling all great programmers!!

I DO have AppGuru, but I found that ASMGuru is just a far better source for
information for hobby programmers with absolutely no (well, maybe a little)
ASM experience whatsoever, ASMGuru really guides you through every step at a
time whereas AppGuru does three steps at once (It is a bit confusing when
you're starting ASM Programming (Personal experience...).

Besides, not all starting programmers are immeadiately interrested in making
menu's and stuff, but more in the stuff you put in ASMGuru...

Just thought I should share it with you...

Greetings,
Peter Martijn

P.S.
Any idea when we can expect the full version of AppGuru?