Re: A83: Re: Re: ROMcall reference

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Re: ROMcall reference

I realize that you are on AOL and thus the chances of you actually being
intelligent enough to figure anything out for yourself are quite low, but if
you managed to subscribe yourself to this list and post to it successfully,
then maybe there is hope for you yet.

Have you tried Google?  I just did a check.  Each of the three things that
you wanted were returned on the first result.  (Hint: do a separate search
for each one, and use a single keyword for each search: getright, texpad and
asmguru)